Friday, 31 March 2017

My Favourite Things: March

Hi everyone!

I know, I know both this and my reading wrap up were late (again). I can promise you I had a legitimate excuse though! Basically there was a tropical cyclone (Debbie) up in north Queensland which caused some pretty serious damage to up there. She then came all the way down the coast to the Sunshine Coast where we got flooding and I lost power for almost two days. It was a little hectic and work was crazy busy but we made it through. Then, after that Kiara and I had a show in Brisbane which I will be blogging about in a few days.

I don't have too many favourites this month - but I think I've got a few good ones to share with you.

Ed Sheeran's new album, Divide, came out right at the beginning of the month and I new from the get go it was going to be on this list. I have honestly listened to this on repeat for the whole month. Multiple times in a day, twice in one train trip - I was ridiculous. I really really love this album though and I think Ed Sheeran is absolutely brilliant. Some of my favourite songs are (this is tough, I love them all so much) would probably be Happier, Supermarket Flowers, Nancy Mulligan and Perfect. And Hearts Don't Break Around Here. And every song on this album. It is literally pure perfection and I haven't actually listened to it today for the first time in ages which is an absolute tragedy.





These sandals have definitely been mentioned in a favourites post before but I thought they deserved another mention. I do a lot of walking at uni just to get between classes so there is no way I can wear uncomfortable shoes that are going to give me blisters if I walk more than twenty steps. It was also still hot during the entirety of March (guys that was six months of 25+ degree weather several of which never saw a day under 30. I was done. April has brought a cool change though so yay - I know it's midnight but right now it's 18 degrees which is insane. I've got the flannels out) so I couldn't wear my comfy boots meaning these sandals were literally my only option. They've been great though and I still love them.





My favourite movie was hands down Beauty and the Beast. I am a huge Disney lover so I've been eagerly anticipating the release of this one for aaages. I am happy to report though that this live action redo was incredible! I thought Emma Watson was amazing as Belle, and the visuals of the movie were simply stunning. I'm usually a stickler for the traditional songs but I thought the new additions were fantastic (oh my gosh - Evermore is so good. I've bought the album and I keep listening to it) and basically the whole movie was beautiful and I loved it.






Finally, a random little favourite is my phone case. I get these wallet ones because it is so helpful when I'm in Brisbane catching public transport. It is much easier to have just this than carry around a wallet! But I also don't like having the big bit on when I am at home so I've found the perfect middle ground: it's detachable. The bit that sits on your phone is magnetic and it's probably the greatest invention to ever exist.
I got this one, but just look it up on ebay - there are so many.


And there we have it - my favourites for March. There weren't many but I love them all and wanted to share it with you. What did you love in March?
Tynnika