Monday, 6 March 2017

A Not So Accidental Book Haul

Hi everyone!

I've just gone back to uni (finally!) which of course means that I had to buy some textbooks. This is me we are talking about though, so I could never just buy textbooks - I have to get a few of my own as well. I figured that I would show you the books I have bought recently (I've been really good!) and maybe you'll get a couple of recommendations.




I finally got Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver, which is the third and final book in the Legacy series. I won't lie to you - these are pretty bad. But to me it's kind of like watching trashy TV in book form, and sometimes that's all you want to read. So I've got the third book now and I'm actually quite excited to see where the characters end up.






I recently read Outlander, so I then also bought Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. I am very excited to see what happens to all my beloved characters and how this story will now unfold after the choices of book one.







I am so excited for this one! Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys is a historical fiction novel set during World War 2, and I believe it is based off of true events. I love reading about history and this one sounds like it is right up my alley. I'll definitely report back on this one








I read Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder last year and I really loved it, so of course I had to pick up the second book in the series, Magic Study. I love the romance and the characters in this one so I cannot wait to get stuck into this world again.






I then also got The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. To be honest, I don't actually know all that much about it but as far as I know it is a medieval fantasy book, and it obviously has a great romance in it. I don't know anything more than that, but I've heard nothing but good things so I'm hoping I will really enjoy this one.







And then finally we have my history books (I've made this picture a bit bigger so you can read the titles for yourself). I don't really want to go into them too much, but these books are for my Ancient Greece course and my Myth, Magic, and Religion in the Ancient World course. I'm hoping these will be super useful for later studies too, so I'll let you know how I get on with these. 

And there we have it everyone - my latest book purchases. Sorry there's not too much blurb today - but I don't know what to say when I know nothing about the book or it is a sequel!
Tynnika