Tuesday, 28 February 2017

My Favourite Things: February

Hi everyone!

I can scarcely believe that we are once again at the end of February, and that this time I am starting my second year of university (!!). I've loved quite a few things this month and I am so excited to share all my finds with you.




I think you have probably all seen this one already - a lot of my photos recently has had this in the background! But I found a quilt cover in Target the other day (you can find it here) that was covered in dogs!! I love dogs and this quilt cover is simply amazing. I love the simple black and white design and it's so great. I feel so happy every time I look at it, and I'm not sure I ever want to take it off my bed.













My favourite book this month was definitely Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. It is an old favourite of mine, and I finally got around to rereading it this month. I can't say I thought it was as good as the first time I read it but it was still a 4.5 star read and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I won't say too much about the plot here, but if you want to know more check out my reading wrap up for the month.












For Christmas, my Mum got me an absolutely gorgeous Marc Jacobs perfume and this month I have been absolutely loving it. It is the Daisy Eau So Fresh scent and for some reason is the one that I always reach for at the moment - I just can't get enough! It is quite similar to the original Daisy scent but it's got a few more fruity elements thrown in there which I really love.









I'm not going to lie, my favourite movie this month shocked me a little. I 100% I thought I was going to be talking to you all about how much I loved La La Land (I went and saw it with a friend this month) and how great the soundtrack was, what a phenomenal cast it was and blah blah. But then I decided (very randomly) to watch Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and I absolutely loved it. I'm not a big zombie fan so I don't even know why I thought I would like this, but I just wanted the typical Pride and Prejudice romance without having to watch my usual Kiera Knightley one. This movie had surprisingly few zombies, the romance was still there and as great as ever, a fantastic cast, and super badass girls in dresses. I cannot get enough of it! (It also has my celebrity crush of the moment, Douglas Booth, which is always a plus). Seriously, ignore the bad reviews on this one and just give it a go because it is a lot of fun.




And finally we have my top favourite of this month: my car. If you're not already aware I bought a car this month! It's a little Suzuki Swift (Sport) and I love it to pieces. The size of it is really great and I am really enjoying having my own way of getting around without having to rely on my parents or use their car. It was a lot of hard work to save up for, but it was so so worth it.

And there we have it - my February favourites. What did you love this month?
Tynnika