Wednesday, 15 February 2017

I Bought A Car!

Hi everyone!

Today was a super exciting day for me because I made the biggest purchase of my life thus far: a car! 
As you all know, I have a part time job and I've been saving and saving for years now and I finally decided to take the plunge. It was a big decision and I've been looking at a couple of different cars for a few weeks now - all little ones of course!

We ended up seeing a 2008 Suzuki Swift (manual if that interests you) for sale and it is honestly the perfect little first car. It's got a couple of little nicks and it is used but this is such a great car to start off with and I couldn't be happier. It drives so nicely and is the perfect little size for me and ahhhh. I actually have words to describe this, I'm way too excited!


Love love love it!
Tynnika