Sunday, 15 January 2017

The Year Ahead

Hi all!

You may or may not be wondering what I have in store for the year ahead so I thought I would share what's going to be happening on here and in my personal life.
The blog is going to stay very similar to what it is now - I'll still be doing my favourite posts every month, a book tag on the 20th, and I will be doing monthly reading wrap-ups. This year, I do want to incorporate more book reviews and more stuff involving my interests outside of books - such as clothes, movies, TV shows and general life things. I'm not sure what that will entail yet so stay tuned!

In my personal life, I changed my hair up again, as you can see from the photo below. It's gone back to collarbone length at the front and is shorter at the back. I am really loving it so far! (I also got my eyebrows waxed - finally - if you can't tell)


In other news, I have officially changed my uni degree. I wasn't entirely happy with journalism and so I decided to change into a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Ancient History and History. I'll be starting that this semester and I am so so excited. If you're new here, I study at the University of Queensland and I love history (And I know - so much money wasted. I'm cringing too).

I can't say that I've set any goals specifically for the new year but I'll keep you updated if that changes. For now I'm happy to keep blogging away, going to uni, and working. 
Tynnika