Thursday, 12 January 2017

Noosa Beach Day

Hi everyone!

Today is a day when I am very grateful I have a blog - it stops me from posting sixty thousand pictures on Instagram! I've basically been doing nothing all summer but bumming around the house and going to work, so when two of my good friends said they were going to Noosa for the day, I couldn't say no.

I had a sprained ankle but that was not going to stop me from enjoying the fun and walking for miles. There were seven of us total and honestly, the parking in Noosa is a total nightmare. It's a gorgeous place but the parking would be enough to put me off it forever. We began the day with brunch, which was okay but nothing worth mentioning (I can't even remember the name of the place we went to).  We then proceeded to the beach (after a long long walk) and took a million photos which I want to share because Noosa beaches are gorgeous.

There's a National Park with walking tracks I would love to go along - maybe this time with better footwear and when it's not so hot. We actually saw a wild Koala yesterday!

 


This photo makes me feel like we were somewhere super tropical - like Hawaii or the Caribbean 

I obviously had to take a book - and today it was Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas, from the Throne of Glass series.




 

 
 

 
 


 

 And there we have it - my day at Noosa. The weather was stunning and I could not have asked for a nicer day with some of my friends (although how ridiculous do I look in that last photo!). I've now got a sunburn on my shins (how???), blisters between my toes (lots of walking in thongs is not a good idea) and a worse sprained ankle than before but it was all worth it and I now finally understand why all the tourists go on about Noosa. It's gorgeous!
Tynnika